Monday, May 4, 2009

Our specialty-smoothies and slush

Today I would like to introduce our specialty-
Smoothie and Slush

I gotta tell you how delicious they are, they are absolutely stunning!!



Smoothie and slush have become so popular in our restaurant, I was surprise to see some older people enjoy it!
We are now having some many flavor, and they have received numerous compliment forom our customers.
These smoothies and slush are made by fresh fruits, that's one of the reason why there are so tasty and welcoming.

Our customers' favorite smoothies and slush are
Mango, Papaya, Pineapple, Banana

Now we have invented more flavors:
StrawBanana Smoothie
Chocolate Soya Smoothie
ChocoBanana Smoothie
Sour sop Smoothie
Pina- Colada
ice cuppoccino
Ice Mocca
Double Chocolate Smoothie

They are really spetacular, especially when you add our special- made tapioca with it. You just gotta come and try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment